Evernote Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Evernote for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Microsoft OneNote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Evernote and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Evernote are Joplin (Free, Open Source), NoteLedge (Paid), Simplenote (Free, Open Source) and Google Keep (Free).
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- Beautiful note-taker and organizer. Use Nimbus Note for storing your ideas, lectures, web pages, food recipes, and any other information.