Evernote Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to Evernote for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is Microsoft OneNote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Evernote and loads of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Evernote are Joplin (Free, Open Source), NoteLedge (Paid), Simplenote (Free) and Google Keep (Free).
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- A productivity and task management tool appropriate for both individuals and businesses. With Nimbus Note users can create notes and to-do lists, share them with others, and archive important data. Save anything. Access it anywhere. Share with anyone.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.