Hardware Monitoring Apps
Say you’ve purchased and set up a brand new PC! Great, congratulations! However, you notice that you can’t seem to find that second hard drive you swore you plugged in, and you don’t want to to open your computer back up until you know for sure that it isn’t being recognized by the computer instead of just being user error.
That’s where these hardware monitoring apps come in. From HWInfo to Open Hardware Monitor, these apps will ensure that you know what your computer has plugged in and is actively supplying power to. They will also usually inform you of the temperature of your computer parts, which is especially great for enthusiast users that love to overclock!
- Monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds, with optional graph.
- Hardware diagnostic software for Windows that provides real-time monitoring for temperature and more.
- GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
- AIDA64 offers a complete set of tools to benchmark, overclock, monitor, fine-tune, and troubleshoot Windows based desktop and mobile computers. .
- Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- Tool to manage video cards. Shows video card stats (temp, GPU usage, etc.). Allows overclocking, controlling of fans, etc.
- PC hardware sensor monitoring utility that displays voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds.
- A simple sidebar for Windows desktop that displays hardware diagnostic information.
- Infrastructure-wide health monitoring & performance troubleshooting in one place. Collaborate in the same place as relevant data from your systems and applications, reducing mean time to acknowledge (MTTA), & mean time to resolution. (MTTR). .
- "An advanced Mac system monitor for your menubar.".
- Update your drivers with a client who scan, your device. Next, you are redirected on driverscloud.com where you can download your drivers.
- Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit originally built at SoundCloud.
- Psensor is a graphical hardware temperature monitor for Linux.