Hard Disk Utilities
Hard drives are one of the most important components of a computer. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to save anything, not even the operating system. Of course, this means we should do everything we can to maintain them. When something goes wrong, however, that’s where these utilities, such as TestDisk, come into play.
- The powerful disk space management software .
- With DaisyDisk you can free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files.
- Deep Freeze Reboot Restore Software prevents any changes made on your system making PCs indestructible. Reboot Restore software is a comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empower end users with each reboot. .
- DRevitalize is a program that repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on popular magnetic media (hard drives and also floppy drives to some extent) by generating a special sequence...
- A tiny system tool to set hard disk's power saving and noise levels (AAM and APM values), especially useful with mobile disks that have strict energy saving settings set by defalt, causing heads to park randomly.
- A SMARTHDD intended for troubleshooting and operation optimization of HDD and SSD storages. Allows adjusting characteristics of HDD and SSD by modifying the positioning speed of magnetic heads (AAM) and fine-tuning power consumption (APM).
- Disk Inspector is a utility that allows you to locate "space eaters" - big files and folders saved on disks in your Mac.
- IsMyHdOK is a small program but effective solution to easily check the Performance of a Windows Volume eg. Partition!Features:- Very small program
- Disk space analyzer.
- Enables RW access to Apple APFS drives and volumes, for Windows 8 and above. It does not allow for formatting or filesystem checking.