The most popular alternative is WinDirStat, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DaisyDisk so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DaisyDisk alternatives are WizTree (Free Personal), TreeSize (Paid), Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer (Free, Open Source) and ncdu (Free, Open Source).
- WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat.
- Identify the data vacuums on your hard drive with pinpoint precision very, very quickly.
- The powerful disk space management software
- Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment.
- A disk usage analyzer with an ncurses interface, aimed to be run on a remote server where you don't have an entire gaphical setup, but have to do with a simple SSH connection.
- DiskUsage provides a way to find out which files and directories on the SD card of your Android phone are consuming the most space.
- GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space.
- This tool uses a sunburst chart to display the usage of your hard disk or other media. The chart shows all major files and folders from all directory levels at once.
- JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.
- FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate.