The most popular alternative is SpaceSniffer, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WinDirStat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WinDirStat alternatives are WizTree (Free Personal), Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer (Free, Open Source), TreeSize (Paid) and ncdu (Free, Open Source).
- SpaceSniffer is a tool application that gives you an idea of how folders and files are structured on your disks.
- Identify the data vacuums on your hard drive with pinpoint precision very, very quickly.
- Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment.
- The powerful disk space management software .
- A disk usage analyzer with an ncurses interface, aimed to be run on a remote server where you don't have an entire gaphical setup, but have to do with a simple SSH connection.
- DiskUsage provides a way to find out which files and directories on the SD card of your Android phone are consuming the most space.
- With DaisyDisk you can free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files.
- GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space.
- JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.