Trellis Desk AlternativesHelp Desk Platforms and other similar apps like Trellis Desk
Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Spiceworks is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Trellis Desk.
- - Spiceworks is the most popular free alternative to Trellis Desk.
GLPI is an IT Service Management software based on open source technologies. It is a suite for IT, project, financial and user management. GLPI can support companies of any size, and offers both on-premises and cloud (SaaS) solutions.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GLPI is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Trellis Desk.
- - GLPI is the most popular Open Source & commercial alternative to Trellis Desk.
Deskpro creates helpdesk software that provides exceptional support experiences for businesses across the globe, with the freedom to host your helpdesk in the Cloud or On-Premise.
The all in one solution: live chat with engage customers, auto responds, SMS service, departments, mobil notifications, chat to support ticket. Support ticket system with email php imap, attachments, cron jobs, unlimited departments and operators.
- - HelpDesk 3 is the most popular Mac, iPhone, Linux & iPad alternative to Trellis Desk.
Atera’s all-in-one platform provides IT professionals with various integrated solutions that help them get access, visibility, and control over daily IT work.
Jitbit HelpDesk is helpdesk software that has same price for ANY number of technicians. And it has everything a help-desk needs: 2-way email integration, asset tracking, knowledge base, file attachments and more.Suggest and vote on features
JitBit Helpdesk Features
OTRS is a leading cloud-based help desk and process automation solution. It is used by service teams to improve customer relationships, reduce costs, improve communication and streamline workflows.Suggest and vote on features
Alloy Navigator is an all-inclusive IT Service and Asset Management solution that provides thoughtful answers to your toughest IT challenges. At its core, Navigator comes with a powerful workflow process automation engine fortified by an intelligent interface that automatically...Suggest and vote on features
Alloy Navigator Features
Axence nVision is a software for professional IT network monitoring. The program is completely free of charge for up to 10 workstations, also for commercial use.Suggest and vote on features
Axence nVision Features
Easy to use configuration web interface for nagios and neamon. openITCOCKPIT is a perfomant monitoring system with support for distributed monitoring (Satellites), REST API, nice dashboards, maps, graphs and a modular concept for easy customization.Suggest and vote on features
The Vivantio Platform is a comprehensive IT service management solution chosen by enterprises for its flexibility, reliability and configuration and integration capabilities.Vivantio has no features, suggest some!
Saufter is the ONLY helpdesk that understands customer service workflows completely and automates them with the help of ChatGPT.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for multiple currenciesSaufter.io allows you to use more than one currency.
- Customer SegmentationSaufter.io allows you to divide your customers into segments, so you can determine and work with your target audience.
- Unified inboxView e-mails (or similar) from all accounts in one unified view with Saufter.io.