Transpose is a smart workspace that helps people organize their data that might otherwise be stored in a spreadsheet, or an unstructured data-storage app like Word or Evernote.
By putting it in Transpose, you can give structure and definition to your data, which lets you visualize the data however you want: as individual notes, as a table, on a kanban board or a calendar.
Every piece of information added into Transpose is searchable - and users don't need to identify search fields; Transpose does that for you. More Info »
## Capabilities include:
- Store and use your electronic signature
- Enter calendar items with reminders
- Record audio
- Search audio for keywords
- Search by any keyword, location, or name
- Share notes and templates with collaborators and work as a team
- Manage client relationships
- Pull data from people in your network
- Gather insights from your notes and data
- Create templates and notes with drag and drop fields
- Create your own relational database