Little Snitch Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GlassWire, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Little Snitch so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Little Snitch alternatives are LuLu by Objective-See (Free, Open Source), Hands Off! (Paid), BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control (Free) and Radio Silence (Paid).
- Visualize network activity in detail, get notified when new apps access the network, look out for malware, and block badly behaving apps.
- LuLu is the free, shared-source macOS firewall that aims to block unknown outgoing connections unless explicitly approved by the user.
- Hands Off! is an application to monitor and control the access of applications to your network and disks.
- A powerful tool which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall better.
- Radio Silence lets you block individual apps from accessing the internet. It never throws pop-ups on the screen, and is completely invisible.
- NetLimiter is an ultimate Internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows.
- Firewall (iptables frontend), based on DroidWall which is no longer being developed. A paid "donate"-version with more features it advertised within the app.
- OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall.
- NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block certain apps' access to the internet without the help of root privileges.
- Block internet connection for apps.