What is BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control?
Windows Firewall Control is a powerful tool that extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides new extra features that make Windows Firewall better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time navigating to specific parts of the firewall. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes that can be readily activated:
- High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control
- added Portable as a feature to BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control
- Upvoted a comment on ZoneAlarm Firewall as an alternative to BiniSoft Windows Firewall ControlWindows Firewall Control actually is not a firewall software. It just enhances Windows Firewall.
- thinks Firewall App Blocker is an alternative to BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control