Little Snitch Alternatives for Linux
Portmaster is a free and open-source privacy suite that puts you back in charge of your computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Portmaster is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Little Snitch.
- Privacy focusedPortmaster is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Block TrackersPortmaster has a feature to block trackers from tracking you.
- Ad-freePortmaster doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingPortmaster will not track you or use your personal data.
- Dark ModePortmaster supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Portmaster without registration.
- Website MonitoringPortmaster can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- Spam FilterPortmaster can detect unsolicited, unwanted and virus-infected emails, calls, files, etc.
- Built-in VPNPortmaster has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedOpenSnitch is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in OpenSnitch without registration.
- Ad-freeOpenSnitch doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingOpenSnitch will not track you or use your personal data.
Opinions about OpenSnitch as a Alternative to Little SnitchMost users think OpenSnitch is a great Little Snitch alternative.
Ufw stands for Uncomplicated Firewall, and is program for managing a netfilter firewall. It provides a command line interface and aims to be uncomplicated and easy to use.Suggest and vote on features
- Lightweightufw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Firewalld provides a dynamically managed firewall with support for network/firewall zones that define the trust level of network connections or interfaces. It has support for IPv4, IPv6 firewall settings, ethernet bridges and IP sets.Firewalld has no features, suggest some!
Douane is a personal firewall that protects a user's privacy by allowing a user to control which applications can connect to the internet from their GNU/Linux computer.Douane has no features, suggest some!
Usable Privacy Box (upribox) - secure your home network. The upribox protects your privacy and security by blocking ads and trackers.
With InJoy Firewall™ 4.0 you can say good-bye to old-generation Firewall solutions that were difficult to implement, manage and measure — InJoy Firewall™ is different...InJoy Firewall has no features, suggest some!