Little Snitch Alternatives for Linux
Little Snitch is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is OpenSnitch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Little Snitch and five of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Little Snitch are Portmaster (Free, Open Source), Douane (Free, Open Source), upribox (Free, Open Source) and InJoy Firewall (Paid).
- OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall.
- Is a Modular Privacy App which includes a "DNS over TLS" feature as well as an "Application Firewall".
- Douane is a personal firewall that protects a user's privacy by allowing a user to control which applications can connect to the internet from their GNU/Linux computer.
- The upribox Software turns your RaspberryPi into a privacy-enhancing Wireless router with adblocking, Tor, and a VPN server.
- With InJoy Firewall™ 4.0 you can say good-bye to old-generation Firewall solutions that were difficult to implement, manage and measure — InJoy Firewall™ is different...