The most popular alternative is simplewall, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to NetLimiter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NetLimiter alternatives are NetBalancer (Paid), Little Snitch (Paid), Gufw (Free, Open Source) and CacheGuard-OS (Paid).
- Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) which can configure network activity on your computer.
- NetBalancer is a Windows application for local network traffic control and monitoring.
- Little Snitch is a firewall application that monitors and controls outbound internet traffic.
- Gufw is an easy, intuitive way to manage your Linux firewall.
- CacheGuard OS is an Appliance oriented Operating System dedicated to Web traffic Security and Optimization.
- trickle is a portable lightweight userspace bandwidth shaper. It can run in collaborative mode (together with trickled) or in stand alone mode.
- Murus is a frontend for the OS X PF network firewall.
- A bandwidth limiting and traffic prioritization tool for linux.
- BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network.
- Bandwidth manager, traffic shaper, tracker of transferred data, monitor, firewall. It manages connections centrally for company network or ISP's network deployed on Windows gateway.