The most popular alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GIMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GIMP alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Affinity Photo (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- Polarfox lets you post images to multiple social networks and blogs at once!
- VCW VicMan's Photo Editor is a versatile image editor with an intuitive interface and a wide variety of features.
- ShiftN is an intelligent tool capable of analyzing photos and fixing the line distortion (line convergence) effect automatically or with minimal user’s input. Batch processing.
- COLOR projects is your reliable partner to develop enduring images as quickly as possible and with the least stress
- Simple texture viewer and editor for Windows.
- Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
- FenoPhoto is a software to enhance and remove most common defects of any digital photo.
- Ribbet proves that powerful photo editing isn't just for pros.
- Image editing program with extensive additional tools.
- iPiccy is an online photo editor with tons of powerful features to make your images beautiful.