The most popular alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GIMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GIMP alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Affinity Photo (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- Qaquarelle is a very young opensource Qt4-based painting application that is supposed to provide a native way of painting with emulated traditional instruments, including...
- Pocket Paint is a paint editor that, among others, allows setting parts of pictures to transparent and zooming up to pixel level.
- web 2.0 image tool for converting images online and apply effects like crop, resize, filters ... have a try it's free !
- Photo Toolbox is an utility software that allows you to edit, retouch and fix your digital photo.
- Standalone old MS Paint program that allows you to get your old XP Paint interface in Windows 7.
- PhotoGlory is simple and intuitive photo restoration software. Enhance your retro pics with 100 built-in effects and use many other effective tools.
- Paint +++aims to fill the need for a basic, streamlined, and Mac-native image editor.
- Bazaart® is an award winning photo collage app. It allows you to create masterpieces on the go,and seamlessly work with Adobe Creative Cloud.Bazaart is only available on IOS devices.
- Tree Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on 2D tree creation with a simpler, streamlined interface. Tree Studio has pairs of brushes for each tree type - one for the frame and one for the leaves.
- Paint Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on natural media painting and drawing with a simpler, streamlined interface.