FileOne is a Treegonizer (an organizer that treegonizes data you put into)
It is an hybrid form of a note taking organizer with multimedia and email functionality. A desktop replacement for OneNote and EverNote with more functionality but much easier to use.
It runs on all desktop versions of Windows, Linux Mint, Ubuntu and Mac OSX (Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra).
Highlighted functions of FileOne are: More Info »
- Note taking
- Treeview that act as an outliner
- Treeview that allows a tree as deep as you want
- Treeview in which you can move, drag, drop and copy any item to any other location inside the Treeview
- Multimedia player
- PIM (personal information manager)
- Support for huge notes with rich text formatting options
- Support for huge documents with rich text formatting options
- Email client
- Web browser
- Bookmark manager
- Download manager
- Storage engine (all data is stored into a single file container optimized up to 1.6TB storage).
- Portable desktop app (no installation needed)
- Encryption option on a per object (Document, Note, Audio, Video, email and email attachments) basis
- Packager to share Treeview items and corresponding data with somebody else that uses FileOne
- Hyperlink options to create hyperlinks with a single right mouse click between all objects inside FileOne
FileOne is small and extremely fast.