The most popular alternative is Krita, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DrawPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DrawPad alternatives are Paint.NET (Free Personal), Adobe Illustrator (Paid), MyPaint (Free, Open Source) and Procreate (Paid).
- Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone withith concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
- Paint.net is a free and very capable image editing software for Windows. Great alternative to Photoshop for people that do not need all the stuff PS offers.
- Adobe Illustrator is a commercial vector graphics editor.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- A professional digital drawing and painting application for iPad (and iPhone as a Pocket version).
- Pixelmator is a image editing application for macOS and iOS.
- A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
- Clip Studio Paint, previously Manga Studio or ComicStudio in Japan, is a family of software applications for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows used for the digital creation of comics...
- Paint (formerly Paintbrush) is a simple, ultra-basic graphics painting program that is included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- PaintTool SAI is high quality and lightweight painting software, fully digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, provide easy and stable operation, this software make...