- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Everything you need for continuous translation.
- Webtrees is a free, open source, website based, collaborative genealogy application.
- Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform under the license GPL-3 written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as database engine. It's the core base of a business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.
- GNU Health is a Free/Libre project for health practitioners, health institutions and governments.
- PartKeepr is an electronic part inventory management software. It helps you to keep track of your available parts and assist you with re-ordering parts.
- Tool for decisions making, Airesis enables communities and groups to organize themselves in a productive manner.
- GraphQL API for Postgres Builds and serves a client-facing GraphQL API by inspecting your existing database (tables, columns, relations, views, procedures and more). No GraphQL coding necessary!.
- Aprismatic’s Prisma/DB is a secure data management and processing platform with a primary focus on data confidentiality.
- Web App to manage only Postfix Aliases with a LARGE number of managed Domains (>hundreds). Simple user administration, AD auth, Python 3 compatible.
- Create powerful dashboards from your company’s data and quickly discover insights with Chartio.
- Bilbeo is a SaaS Business Intelligence tool that helps managers focus on critical KPIs and improve Business Performance using an intuitive Business Dashboard that detects and...
- Analytics platform with native integrations to all NoSQL, SQL, and API sources for unified business reporting - streamlining data visualization, predictive analysis via machine learning, and embedded reporting.
- Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager for MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, Sqlite and more.
- Reflect makes it easy to embed powerful analytics, reporting, and data storytelling into your web and mobile products.