What is GNU Health?
The GNU Health project provides the tools for individuals, health professionals, institutions and governments to proactively assess and improve the underlying determinants of health, from the socioeconomic agents to the molecular basis of disease. From primary health care to precision medicine. The following are the main components that make up the GNU Health ecosystem:
- Social Medicine and Public Health
- Hospital Management (HMIS)
- Laboratory Management (Occhiolino)
- Personal Health Record (MyGNUHealth)
- Bioinformatics and Medical Genetics
- Thalamus and Federated health networks
- GNU Health embedded on Single Board devices
GNU Health is a Free/Libre, community-driven project from GNU Solidario, that counts with a large and friendly international community. GNU Solidario celebrates GNU Health Con (https://www.gnuhealthcon.org) and the International Workshop on e-Health in Emerging Economies (IWEEE) every year, that gathers the GNU Health and social medicine advocates from around the world.
GNU Health is a GNU (www.gnu.org) official package, awarded with the Free Software Foundantion award of Social benefit, among others. GNU Health has been adopted by many hospitals, governments and multilateral organizations around the globe.
GNU Health Desktop Screenshots and Videos
GNU Health information
- Developed byGNU Solidario
- LicensingOpen Source (GPL-2.0) and Free product.
- Alternatives33 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about GNU Health, and it has gotten 8 likes