PostGraphile (formerly PostGraphQL) builds a powerful, extensible and performant GraphQL API from a PostgreSQL schema in seconds; saving you weeks if not months of development time.
If you already use PostgreSQL then you understand the value that a strongly typed and well defined schema can bring to application development, and GraphQL is the perfect match for this technology when it comes to making your data layer accessible to your frontend application developers (or even API clients!). Why duplicate your authorization and business logic in a custom API when you can leverage the tried and tested capabilities built into the worlds most advanced open source database?... More Info »
By combining powerful features such as PostgreSQL's role-based grant system and row-level security policies with Graphile-Build's advanced GraphQL look-ahead and plugin expansion technologies, PostGraphile ensures your generated schema is secure, performant and extensible.
Some of the features we offer:
- Great performance - no N+1 query issues
- Connections for easy pagination and Relay support
- Auto-discovered relations e.g. userByAuthorId
- Automatic CRUD mutations e.g. updatePost
- Computed columns allowing easy expansion of your API
- Custom query procedures enabling arbitrary SQL queries
- Custom mutation procedures enabling complex changes to be exposed simply