Apps with 'Ssh tunnel' feature
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Lets you view and edit data from MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or PostgreSQL databases.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.Features:- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- sshuttle: where transparent proxy meets VPN meets sshsshuttle is the only program that solves the following common case:
- A user interface that helps organizing remote terminal sessions and automating repetitive tasks.
- SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
- With LambdaTest, you can seamlessly test your public or locally hosted web apps across 2000+ different browsers, OS, resolutions, and devices.
- z/Scope is a multi-protocol, multi-host terminal emulator that provides access to multiple terminal-based applications in a way that is familiar to every user, using a modern...
- ShellHub is a modern SSH server for remotely accessing Linux devices via command line (using any SSH client) or web-based user interface. It is intended to be used instead of sshd.
- Easy SSH tunneling! Ki4a works creating a transparent socks proxy and sending all your data over it without root! (VPN mode).
- SSH Tunnel Manager is a macOS application to manage your SSH tunnels.
- Postern is an Android proxifier that allows network traffic on your device to go through your configured proxy servers.
- Free tool to work with SQL queries and data that suitable for different database servers and desktop databases.