remote.it is a platform that brings the world of disconnected networks to your browser, desktop and mobile devices. Securely access devices connected to any network like...
- Free • Proprietary
- Remote Desktop Tool
What is Remote.it?
remote.it is your one-stop solution for secure, private remote networking. It eliminates port-forwarding and closes internet-facing ports, making your network invisible from malicious scans. Unlike corporate VPNs or bastion hosts, remote.it lets you share devices to other team members using email — no IP access lists necessary. You share only the resources your team needs and never the entire network. Whether you’re connecting to thousands of IoT devices or using our remote.it for AWS service, remote.it offers a safe and secure endpoint management platform.
- Use popular connection handlers such as VNC Viewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop Client, Termius and popular mobile web browsers.
- Securely connect to networked devices even over cellular when no public IPs are available* No Port Forwarding to eliminate threats and malicious scans
- Secure network connections with no open ports
- P2P with Proxy Failover
- Access networked resources on any LAN using remote.it links as a jumphost from IOS mobile devices
- Connect to AWS cloud instances and resources like Redis, VPCs, EC2 and more
- Service defaults include HTTP(s), SSH, TCP, RDP, VNC, Samba, and NX Witness.
- Configurable through firewalls
Free remote.it account required.
- 4.44 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
- Remote Desktop
CategoriesRemote Work & Education • Security & Privacy • Network & Admin
Recent user activities on Remote.it
- ferrumgate added Remote.it as alternative(s) to FerrumGate
- POX added Remote.it as alternative(s) to zrok
- edanlake liked Remote.ited
embedable in raspberry pi and routers, big win.
Very easy and flexible remote access to my devices