The most popular alternative is DBeaver, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to HeidiSQL so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting HeidiSQL alternatives are MySQL Workbench (Free, Open Source), phpMyAdmin (Free, Open Source), Sequel Pro (Free, Open Source) and DataGrip (Paid).
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for servers.
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
- DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.— Intelligent query console
- Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- Full-featured database management tool for PostgreSQL available as a web or desktop application.
- Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
- SSMS is a software application that is used for configuring, managing, and administering all components within Microsoft SQL Server. It includes both script editors and graphical tools which work with objects and features of the server.