- Freemium • Proprietary
- Database Manager
What is Valentina Studio?
Valentina Studio is the universal tool for database architects, developers, DBAs and data workers to work with the most popular RDBMS including Valentina DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MS SQL Server. It provides visual data modeling with diagrams, development of database schema, managing records, SQL development and querying, server administration, etc.
FREE Edition brings you powerful, visual editors including:
- Diagram Editor - design your new db here then generate tables and other db objects from that diagram.
- Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create/modify schema objects: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
- Data Editor - easily browse table records in a grid, modify records, inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
- Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
- SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent an saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
- Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
PRO Edition adds more tools:
- Form Editor - design forms
- Report Editor - design reports
- Query Builder - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
MAS version of Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks and recent connections between your devices!
Valentina Studio Screenshots
Valentina Studio Features
Valentina Studio information
Comments and Reviews
- Diagram Editor
- Linux Distro
- Microsoft SQL Server
CategoriesOS & Utilities • Office & Productivity • Development
Lists containing Valentina StudioCore, Development & Services • Daily Life Tutas2k
Recent user activities on Valentina Studio
- telipas-ovinskii thinks dbForge Studio for MySQL is an alternative to Valentina Studio
- vincent-koshiv thinks dbForge Studio for MySQL is an alternative to Valentina StudioDbForge Studio for MySQL provides comprehensive management of MySQL databases
- marek-fabian thinks dbForge Studio for MySQL is an alternative to Valentina StudioI recommend dbForge Studio, it is more flexible and simple. Incredible time saver.
Very nice, simple and helpful tool
Its writen in Qt and is very light and fast
Need to give an endless amount of personal data in order just to get the free version
A very convenient program for creating databases. Works with many DBMS
Great tool (and free) for those working with SQLite databases. One star off for the annoying and cumbersome registration to use a free tool.
Good at back-referencing ForeignKeys.
No support for DateTime datatype.
A little unintuitive on startup on Mac.
I have had the same experience as "WilliamM1 " about Valentina Studio · posted Oct 2017
Windows Defender issued scary warning along the lines of what WilliamM1" wrote above.
"Windows SmartScreen blocking the file from running (I haven't seen that in quite a while...), stating that it thinks it's a malicious file and that I should not attempt to run it, providing me with no option to immediately bypass it."
Smart screen won't let me go further so the trial ends. @Valentina: "guys/gals , realize you've worked really hard but you need yo make this whole process simpler for a trial." Wish you luck and once you've gotten the right security certificates etc, happy to revisit.