HWiNFO are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computers hardware which makes them suitable for...Suggest and vote on features
HWiNFO (32/64) Features
Memtest86+ is a free-to-download memory test software designed to test and stress test an x86 or x64 architecture computer's random access memory (RAM) for errors.
Hiren’s BootCD PE (Preinstallation Environment) is a restored edition of Hiren’s BootCD based on Windows 10 PE x64. PE version is being developed by Hiren’s BootCD fans. it supports UEFI booting and requires minimum 2 GB RAM.Suggest and vote on features
Hiren’s BootCD PE Features
- LightweightHiren’s BootCD PE consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Incremental BackupHiren’s BootCD PE supports incremental backups (only back up the changed or new-added data since the last backup).
- NTFS Partition RecoveryHiren’s BootCD PE can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
Live/Bootable CD with network support containing tools for file and system recovery, virus scans and more.Suggest and vote on features
Ultimate Boot CD Features
- NTFS Partition RecoveryUltimate Boot CD can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
- Recover Corrupted FilesUltimate Boot CD can recover and repair corrupted files that won't open or that open with an error.
- No TrackingUltimate Boot CD will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableUltimate Boot CD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightUltimate Boot CD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
DCImanager is a platform for managing physical equipment, which helps to optimize the use of computing power, improve the efficiency of the IT department, and flexibly transform the infrastructure according to business tasks.Suggest and vote on features
- 13 All in One – System Rescue Toolkit alternatives
All in One – System Rescue Toolkit is a free utility disc designed to quickly and efficiently aid a technician with troubleshooting and repairing Windows based PCs.Suggest and vote on features
All in One – System Rescue Toolkit Features
- Photo RecoveryAll in One – System Rescue Toolkit can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryAll in One – System Rescue Toolkit can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
- Password RecoveryAll in One – System Rescue Toolkit can help you recover your passwords for software applications and hardware devices.
- Incremental BackupAll in One – System Rescue Toolkit supports incremental backups (only back up the changed or new-added data since the last backup).
- PortableAll in One – System Rescue Toolkit can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Gandalf’s Windows 10PE is a bootable CD that contains a load of useful tools you can make use of in a variety of situations like analyzing, recovering and fixing your computer even if the primary operating system can not be booted.Suggest and vote on features
Gandalf’s Windows 10PE Features
Monitor your hardware in real time and get complete information about your device model, CPU, GPU, memory, battery, camera, storage, network, sensors and operating system.Suggest and vote on features
MHDD is the most popular freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics.
MHDD supports these interfaces: IDE, Serial ATA, SCSI. Also there is a possibility to access an USB storage, there are drivers for emulation (USB->SCSI).
This software can make precise diagnostic of the.Suggest and vote on features
Last version 4.6 was released in 2005. See http://hddguru.com/software/2005.10.02-MHDD/mhdd_changelog.en.html
HDDScan is a freeware utility for storage devices diagnostics (HDD, RAID, Flash). The program can scan storage device for bad blocks, show S.M.A.R.T. attributes and change some HDD parameters such as AAM, APM, etc.Suggest and vote on features
Test allow you to completely test your video RAM (accessible to DirectX). The best way to check stability after overclocking ;)Suggest and vote on features
Video Memory Stress Test Features
glxinfo is a command-line tool that can help you diagnose problems with your 3D acceleration setup. It can also provide additional helpful information for developers.Suggest and vote on features
HDD diagnostic and data recovery tool for Linux.Discontinued
Official website/service is unavailable.
Techtool Pro is a robust hardware diagnostic tool available for Macintosh.
TechTool Pro utilizes full 64-bit compatibility to keep your Mac running at its best. With TechTool Pro you can test the sensors and fans on your Mac, along with the battery if you're using a Mac lap.
The purpose of the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool is to verify the functionality of an Intel® microprocessor. The diagnostic checks for brand identification and verifies the processor operating frequency.Suggest and vote on features
Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool Features