Apps with 'GUI Designer' feature
- A intuitive, fast, and beautiful cross-platform Git client, of which the free version can (only) be used on Open Source software.
- Provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for servers.
- Wings for your Windows Explorer!
Since version 3.1.0, the program contains adwares, as reported on Reddit and VirusTotal. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4uqswo/new_version_of_clover_out_310_tabbed_windows/d96tkpy/
- Lunacy is a native Windows app that opens, edits, and stores .sketch files. And it’s completely free.
- A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework.
- Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
- Real Software and Real Studio are now Xojo. Create your own apps, like commercial or in house apps, games, utilities and more with Xojo!
- Gambas is a full-featured object language and development environment built on a BASIC interpreter.
- A free and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful user experiences.
- Very fast BASIC like programming language for console and gui applications, automate process, automate data exchange, connect to databases, send mails, ftp, rest api, parsing, tokenizing, files, OpenGl, graphics, sound, printing ... much more.
- Basic4android is Simple and powerful RAD tool for developing native Android applications without time-consuming Java / Eclipse programming .
- Seal Report offers a complete framework for producing every day reports from any database.
- Free online layout builder for Bootstrap 3 and latest Bootstrap 4. Create complex responsive grid layouts easily.
- Integrated Java development environments set high requirements on the computer equipment.
- dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting, analysis, version-control database changes and test data generation.