dbForge Studio for SQL Server
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting, analysis, version-control database cha...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Database Manager
What is dbForge Studio for SQL Server?
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to manage databases, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
- Tool for source-controlling SQL databases
- Data Generator. More than 180 meaningful data generators, user-defined generator etc
- SQL Coding Assistance - code completion and formatting, SQL snippets, quick info and navigation.
- Table Designer allows to set table properties in the visual editors, edit scripts, rebuild tables and preview changes before modifying database objects
- Database Diagram
- Schema Compare allows to synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies; Detect development errors early; create schema snapshots to capture database structure etc.
- T-SQL Code Analyzer
- Visual Index Editor
- Custom mapping for objects by their names
- Server Events Profiler
- T-SQL Debugger
- Query Profiler is an invaluable tool for detecting bottlenecks and optimization of slow query execution time
- Query Builder - use visual editors to create queries fast with a mouse click.
- Database Management - create, edit, copy, attach, detach, generate script of SQL Server Database
- Data Export and Import tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems.
- Data Compare tool for transferring data between servers
- Data Editor streamlines your work by providing comfortable editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query and many other features for a higher productivity.
- Data Report designer is capable to generate reports in 9 formats.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server Screenshots
dbForge Studio for SQL Server Features
dbForge Studio for SQL Server information
Comments and Reviews
- Version Control
- File Recovery
- Software developer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Backup and Restore
- Developer Tools
CategoriesDevelopment • Backup & Sync • Security & Privacy • OS & Utilities
Lists containing dbForge Studio for SQL ServerCore, Development & Services • MySoft • SQL
Recent user activities on dbForge Studio for SQL Server
- toroh26568 liked dbForge Studio for SQL Serverto
- DevartSoftware edited dbForge Studio for SQL Server
- POX added dbForge Studio for SQL Server as alternative(s) to Slashbase
dbForge Studio makes comparing and syncing databases relatively easy.
Nearly every option that dbForge Studio provides is worth mentioning. Most of all I like having at hand all those built-in little thingies you won't find anywhere else (or at least finding them in a single tool won't be easy). A good example is index manager that helps me deal with index fragmentation, or T-SQL debugger, which is a must-have in my daily work.
I like it how fast I can edit tables with the table designer. In just a few moments, I can set table properties, rebuild tables to match the needed changes, or edit my scripts for new tables.
I must confess that dbForge Studio is the best SQL tool I've ever used. Code completion is faultless. Code-free query building is a marvel. Data comparison is highly useful. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
I'm using the Pro edition of dbForge Studio, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to have all their SQL Server tools in one place. And there are so many of them.
This tool is great as a complete, fully-featured SQL environment. It has all the features I need for daily coding: completion, formatting, debugging and very easy navigation on top of that. I also found data comparison very helpful and simple.