Lunacy is a native Windows app that opens, edits, and stores .sketch files. And it’s completely free.
- Free • Proprietary
- UI Design Tool
- Prototyping Tool
- Graphic Design Tool
What is Lunacy?
Lunacy is a native Windows app that opens, edits, and stores .sketch files. In short, it’s long-awaited Sketch for Windows. It solves the big pain of design teams working on different operating systems and improves the process of transition from design to development. And it’s completely free.
- Reading any .sketch files of all versions
- Automatically downloaded missing Google Fonts
- Publishing assets directly to a CDN
- Saving .sketch files
- Inspecting .sketch elements
- Showing margins and distances between elements
- Organizing Pages and Artboards in your document
- Basic typography tool available
- Drawing, joining, and aligning vector objects
- Exporting assets in PNG and SVG
- Exporting CSS and XAML code
- Works offline without uploading to the cloud or converting
- GPU rendering
- Illustrations, photos and icons integration
- Project shadow copy - a feature that will keep your unsaved progress in emergencies
- Convert text to outline path
- Ability to set the workspace color
- Report system
- 273 Stars
- 52 Forks
- 20 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Vector Graphic
- Graphic Design
- User interface
CategoryPhotos & Graphics
Lists containing LunacyDev apps • Mis apps de Windows • Windows Apps • Szelmat's software survival kit
Recent user activities on Lunacy
- Theblackcat99 thinks Dotgrid is an alternative to Lunacy
- Theblackcat99 liked LunacyTh
- CorrectSyntax added Vector Graphics as a feature to LunacyCo
The fact it is a Windows native app is not a disadvantage, as it's really fast even on older hardware. Faster than Figma (though I wish it was also on Linux). It's not perfect, but it's free, and as for a free app it's really good in what it's doing. Good enough to design web UI.
This is a really great tool. The only problem...no Linux version!!
Its free but offers a lot
Lunacy is Super easy to use. It has too many sets of built-in items, including 10000+ icons in various icon packs, UI Kits of Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Web for Multiple Platforms like WatchOS, iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, and Web. Also, have Photo Stock, Illustrations, etc, defined shortcuts keys, code view (CSS, SVG, XAML), and inspect features for quick and efficient working. User can export their project in various formats. Great Tutorial built-in.
Great built-in tutorial! Super easy to start. Has abundant assets to play with.
It can download contents from web