What is PyCharm?
PyCharm Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Code FormattingPyCharm supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in PyCharm without registration.
- Works OfflinePyCharm can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freePyCharm doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Syntax HighlightingPyCharm supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Git SupportPyCharm supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- File VersioningPyCharm has a version system that lets you view and go back to older versions of the project/file/document.
- Support for LaTeXPyCharm supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
- Support for scriptingPyCharm supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Dark ModePyCharm supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorPyCharm allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- No TrackingPyCharm will not track you or use your personal data.
- Command line interfacePyCharm either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Spell CheckingPyCharm can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- WYSIWYG SupportPyCharm integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- LightweightPyCharm consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in PyCharm simultaneously.
- Support for BootstrapPyCharm supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsPyCharm can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Support for MarkDownPyCharm supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- AutocompletionPyCharm can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of PyCharm.
- Privacy focusedPyCharm is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Distraction-freePyCharm has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- No Coding RequiredPyCharm can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Developed byJetBrains
- LicensingOpen Source (Apache-2.0) and Freemium product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license)
- RatingAverage rating of 4.5
- Alternatives74 alternatives listed
- 16,383 Stars
- 5,050 Forks
- 266 Open Issues
Our users have written 6 comments and reviews about PyCharm, and it has gotten 271 likes