- - Android Studio is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Basic4Android.
- - Android Studio is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Basic4Android.
Android Studio Features
App Inventor for Android is an application originally provided by Google and now maintained by the MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It allows anyone, including people unfamiliar with computer programming, to create software applications for the Android operating...
- - MIT App Inventor is the most popular Web-based alternative to Basic4Android.
MIT App Inventor Features
Thunkable is a powerful drag-and-drop app builder made by two of the first MIT engineers on MIT App Inventor.
Design beautiful web and mobile web applications without writing any code. Bubble's drag and drop builder gives you total freedom, letting you build pixel-perfect designs. Bring your site to life with responsive layouts and animations.
AppConvertly.com - convert your website to Android and iOS app online. No coding required. Easy solution to reach new audience in 5 minutes: https://www.appconvertly.com
- - AppConvertly.com is the most popular Android, iPhone, Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to Basic4Android.
- - AppConvertly.com is the most popular commercial alternative to Basic4Android.
Appsgeyser is the easiest to use DIY native mobile app creation platform. It is free and allows your app to be ready in 2 easy steps. App will be created immediately.
Turn the most complex web application or website to into an Android app in minutes, for free! 🐧.
- - appenguin is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Basic4Android.
An open-source platform for making universal native apps with React. Expo runs on Android, iOS, and the web.
- - Expo is the most popular iPad alternative to Basic4Android.
A web and app development platform with an intuitive, no-code visual builder that also enables developers through extensible components and the ability to add custom code. Under the hood, FlutterFlow uses Google's .