Android Development Tools for Eclipse AlternativesAndroid Development Tools and other similar apps like Android Development Tools for Eclipse
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows, as well as web sites, web applications and web services.
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular free alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
Microsoft Visual Studio Features
- - Android Studio is the most popular Linux alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
- - Android Studio is the most popular Open Source alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
Android Studio Features
Apache Cordova Features
App Inventor for Android is an application originally provided by Google and now maintained by the MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It allows anyone, including people unfamiliar with computer programming, to create software applications for the Android operating...
MIT App Inventor Features
Basic4android is Simple and powerful RAD tool for developing native Android applications without time-consuming Java / Eclipse programming .
Thunkable is a powerful drag-and-drop app builder made by two of the first MIT engineers on MIT App Inventor.
Cross platform development tools for native iOS, Android, desktop and server applications. B4X is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for real world apps. The programming language is a modern version of Visual Basic.
- - B4X is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
Pocket Code allows you to create your own games, animations, interactive music videos, and many kind of other apps, directly on your phone or tablet.
Pocket Code Features
Embarcadero RAD Studio is the industry’s most powerful rapid application development suite for visually building GUI-intensive, data-driven end-user applications for both native Windows and .NET. RAD Studio includes Delphi, C++Builder and Delphi Prism, enabling you to deliver...
- - RAD Studio is the most popular commercial alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
RAD Studio Features
Appcelerator Titanium, offered for free by Appcelerator, lets web developers use web technologies, open source and cloud computing to build native apps for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- - Appcelerator Titanium is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Android Development Tools for Eclipse.
Appcelerator Titanium FeaturesDiscontinued
On February 2021, Axway announced that Appcelerator Titanium has been discontinued, with support ending on March 1, 2022. All private source code will be made open source by this date. https://www.axway.com/en/appcelerator-end-of-life
Appsgeyser is the easiest to use DIY native mobile app creation platform. It is free and allows your app to be ready in 2 easy steps. App will be created immediately.
A complete tool-suite for C/C++ development targeting ARM-based SoCs, including Eclipse, ARM Compiler, DS-5 Debugger, Mali Graphics Debugger and Streamline.
Arm DS-5 Development Studio Features