Online Services for Linux
This category includes search engines, personalized homepages, weather forecast, webmail services, website hosting, online shopping, and classifieds.
- Pidgin is an easy to use, multi-protocol chat client client used by millions. Connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo, XMPP, and more chat networks all at once.
- Searx is a metasearch engine, aggregating the results of other search engines while not storing information about its users. Why use Searx?
- Dynalist is a web app that lets you break down and organize your thoughts in the format of lists.
- Easily find more sites like those you like. Similar Sites helps you find related sites and alternatives based on community recommendations and computer analysis.
- Deploy, manage, and scale cloud applications faster and more efficiently on DigitalOcean.
- YaCy is a free search engine that anyone can use to build a search portal for their intranet or to help search the public internet.
- The cPanel and WHM software package makes life easier for web hosts and the website owners they serve.
- Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features.
- Cloudron is a complete solution for managing apps & users on your own server. Easily deploy production ready apps from the app library and keep them automatically up-to-date. It even comes with a built-in email server and web clients!.
- FSearch is a fast file search utility for GNU/Linux operating systems, inspired by Everything Search Engine. It's written in C and based on GTK+3.
- The Ubuntu Software Centre gives you instant access to thousands of free and open-source applications. And now you can buy apps from some of the leading providers too.
- Vepp is a simple yet powerful software for managing WordPress websites on a VPS, dedicated server, or in a cloud. It’s a convenient alternative to traditional control panels. And it's a great cost-effective alternative to pricy managed WP services.
- ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- LimeSurvey (formerly PHPSurveyor) is an Open Source PHP web application to develop, publish and collect responses to online & offline surveys.
- Freshdesk is an award-winning, online help desk software that allows you to support customers over email, phone, the web or even through Twitter and your company's Facebook...