What is fzf?
fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder.
- No dependencies
- Blazingly fast
- The most comprehensive feature set
- Flexible layout using tmux panes
- Batteries included
- Vim/Neovim plugin, key bindings and fuzzy auto-completion
fzf Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Developed byJunegunn Choi
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- RatingAverage rating of 5
- Alternatives18 alternatives listed
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about fzf, and it has gotten 29 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about fzf as an alternative
Fast cli-tool to search files.
well written, easy to learn, clear, fast , effective, forgiving.
fzf platform details
You might want to consider installing fzf on Windows Subsystem for Linux where everything runs flawlessly.