A command-line fuzzy finder written in Go
- Free • Open Source
- File Search Utility
What is fzf?
fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder.
- No dependencies
- Blazingly fast
- The most comprehensive feature set
- Flexible layout using tmux panes
- Batteries included
- Vim/Neovim plugin, key bindings and fuzzy auto-completion
Comments and Reviews
Said about fzf as an alternative
Fast cli-tool to search files.
- Search Engine
- File Search Engine
CategoriesOnline Services • File Management
Lists containing fzfmacOS terminal setup to boost your productivity • My apps • My favorite Linux apps. • Command Line
Recent user activities on fzf
- CIAvash thinks skim (fuzzy finder) is an alternative to fzf
- user4422 liked fzfus
- xelnaga added fzf as alternative(s) to Search Text In Files
Astounding enhancement of the GNU/Linux command line - transformative!
Great and easy-to-use tool for finding files.