Paint.NET Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Paint.NET for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Krita, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Paint.NET and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Paint.NET are GIMP (Free, Open Source), Pinta (Free, Open Source), Adobe Photoshop (Paid) and MyPaint (Free, Open Source).
- Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone withith concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- Simple cross-platform image editing software.
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Edit, share, and upload photos on-the-go, or access your entire online photo library with a finger-flick using Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.Key Features:
- Paint (formerly Paintbrush) is a simple, ultra-basic graphics painting program that is included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- PaintTool SAI is high quality and lightweight painting software, fully digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, provide easy and stable operation, this software make...
- Raster & vector graphic editor with many tools and filters, written in Lazarus (Free Pascal). Portable, 32bit (under 3mb) & 64bit (3.55mb) versions, ORA format & 16384x16384 image support. In app 3D import & rendering.