What is Photoscape?
PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Viewer with slideshow
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Photoscape
- reviewed PhotoscapePhotoScape X is the version for Win10 and modern macOS. Very easy to use (in spite of it being a pixel editor like Photoshop). Even the free version does a great job. I won't switch from Lightroom but this app will certainly be part of my workflow when required.
- added Photoscape as alternative(s) to VanceAI
- added Photoscape as alternative(s) to Zoner Photo Studio X