The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to NoteLedge so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NoteLedge alternatives are Google Keep (Free), Evernote (Freemium), Microsoft OneNote (Freemium) and Simplenote (Free).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- An award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives. .