Microsoft Project Alternatives for iPad
Microsoft Project is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Asana, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Project and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Microsoft Project are Quire (Free), Basecamp (Freemium), Wrike (Freemium) and ClickUp (Freemium).
- SponsoredWrike's end-to-end solution takes your projects from initial request to tracking work progress and reporting results.
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
- An award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives. .
- Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.
- Wrike's end-to-end solution takes your projects from initial request to tracking work progress and reporting results.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.
- Smartsheet is a web-based project management, task management and work collaboration software.Simple
- monday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- Tracker is a story-based project planning tool from Pivotal Labs that allows teams to collaborate and react to real-world changes instantly.
- Some companies already use Bitrix24 for project collaboration and customer management. Tasks, chats, contacts and VoIP calls - all in one suite. Free for up to 12 users.