Microsoft Paint Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Microsoft Paint for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Windows alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Krita or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Paint and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Microsoft Paint are Adobe Illustrator (Paid), Pinta (Free, Open Source), MediBang Paint (Freemium) and Photoscape (Freemium).
- Paint.net is a free and very capable image editing software for Windows. Great alternative to Photoshop for people that do not need all the stuff PS offers.
- Professional, free, and open-source raster graphics editor with advanced digital painting and sketching tools and workflow features.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Adobe Illustrator is a commercial vector graphics editor.
- A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
- PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.Key Features:
- Clip Studio Paint, previously Manga Studio or ComicStudio in Japan, is a family of software applications for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows used for the digital creation of comics...
- PaintTool SAI is high quality and lightweight painting software, fully digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, provide easy and stable operation, this software make...
- LazPaint is a free and open image editor, like PaintBrush or Paint.Net, written in Lazarus (Free Pascal). Uses BGRABitmap library. LazPaint has features layers and transparency.