What is PaintTool SAI?
PaintTool SAI is high quality and lightweight painting software, fully digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, provide easy and stable operation, this software make digital art more enjoyable and comfortable.
- Fully digitizer support with pressure.
- Amazing anti-aliased drawings.
- Highly accurate composition with 16bit ARGB channels.
- Simple but powerful user interface, easy to learn.
- Fully support Intel MMX Technology.
- Data protection function to avoid abnormal termination such as bugs.
PaintTool SAI Screenshots
PaintTool SAI Features
- Texture for brushes
- Pen Stabilization
- Digital Painting
- Color blending
- Audio lessons
- Brush Stabilizers
- Out Of The Box
- Drawing 2D
- Workflow Automation
- Tablet support
- Vector strokes
- Alpha lock
- Tabbed interface
- Advanced brush settings
- Ghost Mode
- Curve Manipulation
- Unlimited Canvas Area
PaintTool SAI information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on PaintTool SAI
- added Image Editors as a feature to PaintTool SAI
- reviewed PaintTool SAIPaint Tool Sai is legendary for how fast its brush engine is. All other art programs feel sluggish by comparison. It has perspective guides and nice vector art tools for line art. And nowadays it finally has scatter brushes (although making your own custom brushes is giant pain in the ass compared to ANY other art program) If those are enough for you or if your computer lags while using other art programs, then Paint Tool Sai might be for you. If i had a powerful computer, i would rather use Krita, CSP or Photoshop, rather than Sai. But as it is, all those other programs lag so much, they are practically unusable (i either have to limit myself to 1500 x 2000 sized canvases or accept that my brush strokes will appear on the screen seconds after i make them. In comparison, in Sai i can paint on a 8000 x 8000 canvas, and it will still feel snappy)
- A comment was removed from PaintTool SAI