- Matrix defines a set of open APIs for decentralised communication, suitable for securely publishing, persisting and subscribing to data over a global open federation of servers...
- Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phones and computers. For the geeks among us: it's open source and powered by public-key cryptography.
- Bootstrap is a open-source collection of tools for creating browser sites and applications.
- Real-time updated, Peer-to-Peer sites using the BitTorrent network and soon the Distributed Hash Table.
- Open source, self-hosted forum solution with integrations for Slack, Wordpress, and more.
- Pad editor for source code.personal.
- Beaker is a an experimental peer-to-peer web browser based on Dat protocol. It's licensed MIT, and supports plugins for adding new protocols and Web APIs.
- Infrastructure-wide health monitoring & performance troubleshooting in one place. Collaborate in the same place as relevant data from your systems and applications, reducing mean time to acknowledge (MTTA), & mean time to resolution. (MTTR). .
- Simple, modern & fast web-based email client. Modest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required.
- Sia is a new decentralized cloud storage platform aimed at giving users control of their data.
- IPFSTube is a player and uploader for videos, stored in the distributed IPFS network.