Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phones and computers. For the geeks among us: it's open source and powered by public-key cryptography.
Keybase is for anyone. Imagine a Slack for the whole world, except end-to-end encrypted across all your devices. Or a Team Dropbox where the server can't leak your files or be hacked.
Keybase is a messaging platform where:
* you can write securely to any twitter, reddit, facebook, github, and hacker news user
* you don't need to know someone's phone number or email address
* all messages are secure, end-to-end encrypted
* multi-device: your messages survive and transfer with encryption to new phones & computers
* free for everyone, and free of ads
* open source
* multi-platform, w/apps for macOS, Linux, and Windows... More Info »