Semantic UI Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Bootstrap, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Semantic UI so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Semantic UI alternatives are Bulma (Free, Open Source), Materialize (Free, Open Source), UIkit (Free, Open Source) and Foundation (Free, Open Source).
- Bootstrap is a open-source collection of tools for creating browser sites and applications.
- A modern CSS framework based on Flexbox.
- Materialize is a modern responsive CSS framework based on Material Design by Google
- A lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- Foundation is an easy to use, powerful, and flexible framework for building rapid prototypes and production code on any kind of device.
- A set of small, responsive CSS modules that you can use in every web project.
- Simple and elegant component-based UI library. Custom tags, enjoyable syntax, elegant API, tiny size (~10KB).
- Element, a Vue 2.0 based component library for developers, designers and product managers.
- Skeleton is a small collection of CSS & JS files that can help you rapidly develop sites that look beautiful at any size, be it a 17" laptop screen or an iPhone.
- Lightweight, responsive and modern CSS framework for faster and extensible development.