Geany is a powerful, stable and lightweight programmer's text editor that provides tons of useful features without bogging down your workflow. It runs on Linux, Windows and macOS is translated into over 40 languages, and has built-in support for more than 50 programming...Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightGeany consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Geany.
- Syntax HighlightingGeany supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsGeany can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Support for LaTeXGeany supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
- Ad-freeGeany doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Distraction-freeGeany has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- AutocompletionGeany can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Code FormattingGeany supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
The Hacker's Browser. Vimium provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of Vim . Vimium helps you navigate the web without touching the mouse.
Vimwiki is a personal wiki for Vim -- a number of linked text files that have their own syntax highlighting.Suggest and vote on features
The NERDTree is a file system explorer for the Vim editor. Using this plugin, users can visually browse complex directory hierarchies, quickly open files for reading or editing, and perform basic file system operations.
Vim is great for writing. But it isn't optimized for note-taking, where you often create lots of little notes and frequently change larger notes in a separate directory from the one you're working in.Suggest and vote on features
Notational FZF Features
VimTeX is a Vim plugin that provides support for writing LaTeX documents. It is based on LaTeX-Box and it shares a similar goal: to provide a simple and lightweight LaTeX plugin. It has been rewritten from scratch to provide a more modern code base.Suggest and vote on features
Hop is an EasyMotion-like plugin allowing you to jump anywhere in a document with as few keystrokes as possible. It does so by annotating text in your buffer with hints, short string sequences for which each character represents a key to type to jump to the annotated text.Suggest and vote on features
Python auto-completion plugin for vim.Suggest and vote on features
Preview markdown on your modern browser with synchronized scrolling and flexible configuration.Suggest and vote on features
Markdown Preview for (Neo)vim Features
A collection of shell scripts for searching, browsing, and managing API documentation (in the form of 150+ offline documentation sets, courtesy of Dash for OS X) from the terminal or browser.Suggest and vote on features
Vim Outliner of Markups Turns Vim into a two-pane outliner.Suggest and vote on features
Last update is from 2017.
vim interface for taskwarrior. Contribute to blindFS/vim-taskwarrior development by creating an account on GitHub.Taskwarrior is a command-line todo list manager. It helps you manage task lists with projects, tags, dates, dependencies, annotations, recurrences and apply complex...
Vim-LaTeX (aka LaTeX-suite) is a mature project which aims at bringing together the rich set of LaTeX tools the vim community has produced over the years into one comprehensive package. It provides a set of tools which enable you to do all your LaTeX-ing without needing to qui.Suggest and vote on features