Calendar Sync Apps
Having a shared, synced calendar across multiple devices can be especially handy for jobs that require travel and the use of many different devices. This can be accomplished with software such as Asana and Glip.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
- eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat.
- Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices.
- Secure, end-to-end encrypted, and privacy respecting sync for your contacts, calendars and tasks. Everything is encrypted on the client-side and all the code (client and server) is open source.
- Glip is instant messaging for teams and businesses to communicate and get work done at the same time.
- Fantastical is a flexible calendar with natural language event creation, a beautiful calendar and event list, support for CalDAV (including Google Calendar delegates) automatic...
- Free service that takes care of your contacts, calendars and more so you don't have to. .
- MineTime is a free, modern and multi-platform calendar application. It connects to several calendar providers (including Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com) and provide advanced scheduling features powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- A mail service which meets all needs- For individuals: free or Premium (1€/month) Mailo accounts
- Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Onetastic is a free (with limited functionality) multi-purpose addin for Microsoft OneNote. A Pro version is available for $15 on up to two PCs for one user.
- The most popular app to view all your calendars like Google, Live, Outlook, iCloud, Exchange, Office365, Facebook and more.
- Stuff is a platform for sending out private and public invitations. To better manage your distribution and RSVPs. Integrates smoothly with your preferred calendar tool.
- SquidHub is a simple, fun and flexible way to collaborate with friends, family and co-workers. Get a great overview and say goodbye to stress.