What is BusyCal?
BusyCal is the most powerful, flexible, heavily customizable, reliable calendar app for macOS. It's packed with time-saving features and compatible with all leading cloud services including Reminders, iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Yahoo, Fastmail, Fruux, Kerio, Zoom and more.
BusyCal also supports Wireless-LAN sync for those that do not wish to use a cloud service. Share your offline calendars at work or at home over Wi-Fi.
BusyCal displays your calendar in Day, Week, Month, Year and List views. What makes BusyCal unique is its ability to customize these views to more precisely meet your needs. You can choose the number of weeks shown in the Month view and the number of days shown in Week view and even customize the calendar's appearance by choosing a font face and size, calendar colors, time format and more.
BusyCal Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Dark ModeBusyCal supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Calendar IntegrationBusyCal lets you sync your tasks and events with your calendar application.
- Calendar ViewBusyCal has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
- Recurring TasksBusyCal supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- Developed byBusy Apps
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $50.
- Alternatives50 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about BusyCal, and it has gotten 19 likes