File Copying Utilities
Sometimes a simple copy/paste job isn’t enough to encompass mass data transfer or mirroring. Big copy jobs call for big copy apps. You’ll find many specialized options to facilitate your specific copying needs on this page. Some emphasize pause/resume support, while others highlight the ability to copy files from multiple folders all into one folder.
- Copywhiz will drastically speed up your file copying and automatic backup tasks in Windows. Pick only files that you need from several folders, copy only files that are new or modified, rename duplicate files and more. Integrated with File Explorer.
- Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files. Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Copy, move files to folders specified using absolute/relative paths.
- Copy and Paste on Mac at Turbo Speeds with Turbo Copy Pro! Completes features which are missing from Copy and Paste on your Mac
- QCopy is a file copier designed to assist the user in copying files to or from network locations over wired and wireless connections, although it also works locally.
- File manager with two file windows, file preview, FTP and ZIP support, an editor, photo management and many wizards. Very fast file operations due to 64 bit architecture.
- Intuitive GUI for editing parameters and options of Robocopy. Features:- Use a property grid to present all parameters and options.
- Total Copier is a free tool for Windows to help simplify and take control of file copy tasks.