Karen's Replicator Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Karen's Replicator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Karen's Replicator alternatives are Duplicati (Free, Open Source), rsync (Free, Open Source), GoodSync (Freemium) and BackBlaze (Paid).
- SponsoredOnline backup for $5 month unlimited space. Backblaze backup encrypts and uploads all your data – no questions asked. No picking files. No digging through folders.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Online backup for $5 month unlimited space. Backblaze backup encrypts and uploads all your data – no questions asked. No picking files. No digging through folders.
- SyncBack is a tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.· Free: SyncBackFree (Windows) is a simple backup and restore solution at no cost.
- SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
- Automatic Data Loss Protection for Your Small Business$10 USD per month per computer.
- SyncToy is a free PowerToy designed by Microsoft, that provides an easy to use graphical user interface that can automatically synchronize local or network files and folders, but...