Self-Hosted Music Player
One of the most necessary apps for any computer user, music players ensure that our work, play, and other general use is filled with mellifluous tones (or white noise, if you prefer) to help us focus on the task at hand or get lost in the moment.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- Jellyfin is a personal media server and client.
- Ampache is a web based audio streaming application and file manager allowing you to access your music from anywhere, using almost any internet enabled device.
- A self-hosted, web-based application for stream your music, everywhere.
- A personal music streaming server that works.
- Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music.
- Relax to music algorithmically generated based on GitHub events.
- This web app lets you search a song on Spotify and will then generate a never-ending and ever changing version of the song.How does it work?
- Volumio is a free and Open Source Linux Distribution, designed and fine-tuned exclusively for music playback.
- moOde is a web based audio player for Raspberry Pi. It provides a responsive user interface and an extensive set of Audiophile-class features.
- An elegant HTML5 web folder player for parties and/or private music collections, with playlist management that's just better.
- Roadie is a MP3 streaming server that has a full Subsonic compatible API that works with many Subsonic mobile applications. Roadie was built to be able to handle music collections with hundreds of thousands of tracks.
- Butterchurn Visualizer is a WebGL implementation of the Milkdrop Visualizer, bringing the best music visualizations to the web
- Access your self-hosted music using a web interface.