Open Source VNC Connect Alternatives
The most popular alternative is UltraVNC, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to VNC Connect so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting VNC Connect alternatives are TightVNC (Free, Open Source), TigerVNC (Free, Open Source), DWService (Free, Open Source) and MeshCentral (Free, Open Source).
- Free remote PC access software that can display the screen of another PC via LAN or the Internet.
- TightVNC is a free remote control software package.
- TigerVNC is an advanced VNC implementation. It is based on the fourth generation of VNC. TigerVNC also includes features from the TightVNC and TurboVNC projects.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC and RDP. We call it clientless because no plugins or client software are required.
- xrdp provides a graphical login to remote machines using RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol).
- A VNC/SSH Client for the GNOME Desktop - You can connect to several machines at the same time with tabs - You can keep track of your most used connections with favorites
- Remotely is a free and open-source remote desktop, remote scripting, and rich auto-complete to maximize your IT support efficiency. Remote Desktop
- rdesktop is an open source client for Windows Terminal Services, capable of natively speaking Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) in order to present the users Windows desktop.