neutriNote is an all-in-one preservation of written thoughts, be those text, math (LaTeX), rich markdown, drawings, etc., in fully searchable plain text (universal UTF-8).
Uncluttered UI - Fine-tuned user interface elements to reduce app switching. Accessible search filters for precise navigation to your note contents with minimum taps.
Customization - Your workflow can be further automated by Tasker, Barcode Scanner, ColorDict, and other add-ons, or by connecting neutriNote's repository to web-based services. Options available to deep configure your note taking process. More Info »
Backup - Multiple ways to backup your notes. Freedom to pick a cloud backbend that works for you: open source P2P Syncthing, Dropbox, or third party Google Drive, Box, OneDrive components.
Cost - Totally free. No hidden permission (see below). Optional add-ons can be purchased to support its development.
App Permissions Explained:
1. Location access for location based search
2. Camera access for built-in barcode scanner
3. Storage access for core functions
4. Permission required by Sony devices
1. and 2. can be denied/revoked as needed either from Settings or via Marshmallow's runtime permissions.