A simplified Jira clone built with React/Babel (Client), and Node/TypeScript (API). Auto formatted with Prettier, tested with Cypress.
What is this and who is it for?
I do React consulting and this is a showcase product I've built in my spare time. It's a very good example of modern, real-world React codebase.
There are many showcase/example React projects out there but most of them are way too simple. I like to think that this codebase contains enough complexity to offer valuable insights to React developers of all skill levels while still being relatively easy to understand. More Info »
- Proven, scalable, and easy to understand project structure
- Written in modern React, only functional components with hooks
- A variety of custom light-weight UI components such as datepicker, modal, various form elements etc
- Simple local React state management, without redux, mobx, or similar
- Custom webpack setup, without create-react-app or similar
- API written in TypeScript and using TypeORM